Hovering cars on the street, floating eyes staring at you in the dark, and seeing an entire galaxy from your cup of coffee
these situations may look like they came straight out of a sci-fi movie, but it’s just your eyes spotting situations faster than your brain can compute them, making you see things differently from what they really are.
1. “I genuinely thought my car was hovering over the parking spot.”
2. “This kiwi looks like a kidney.”
3. “This puddle looks like an aerial view of a forest.”
4. “The snow outside my porch looks like a polar bear face.”
5. When you think someone is staring at you but it’s just the lamp’s reflection:
6. “The morning sun through steam looks like a massive fireball.”
7. “My Turkish rosewater gummies look like sashimi.”
8. “My shirt appears to be 2 vastly different colors in different lighting.”
9. “This shadow looks like a spy.”
10. “My friend’s head upside down looks like a head that’s right side up!”
11. “I ran out of food coloring while making cookies and now the dough looks like a transplantable organ.”
12. “This cat’s markings make it look like its nose is missing.”
13. “My friend’s new surfboard was made to look like a baguette.”
14. “My iPhone is disguised as a calculator and my calculator is disguised as an iPhone.”
15. This isn’t a shadow, it’s melting snow that looks surprisingly like the Grinch.
16. “My coffee looks like a galaxy.”
17. Where are this woman’s legs? Oh, now we see them.
Which pics did you have to scroll back to a second time?